VOLARGRIP™ highly functional and user-friendly disposable instruments for laparoscopic surgery.
VOLARGRIP™ surgical instruments have a unique ergonomic design that is comfortable in use and promotes efficient muscle action. The ergonomic handle eliminates deviation of the wrist and thereby reduces carpal tunnel pressure and eradicates fatigue and discomfort for the surgeon.
- At least 7.5 million laparascopic procedures are performed annually.
- The increased use of minimally invasive procedures is driven mainly by patient demand, as they are less traumatic, less painful, and require muchless recovery time.
- For the surgeons, on the ohter hand, laparoscopic surgery is demanding due to longer duration, high precision demands, and increasing strain forhand-and arm muscles.
- VOLARGRIPTM gives the surgeon maximum comfort and enhances surgical precision.
- This leads to a potentially positive clinical impact for the patient.
ERGONOMICS AND USEThe VOLARGRIP™ surgical instruments have a unique ergonomic design. The VOLARGRIP™ handle fits well in hand and has no distinct pressure areas. The handle contacts the hand at the most
Disposable Laparoscopic hand Instruments - Volargrip series
|No.||Ref No.||Shape of Tip||Color of Cap||Description|
|1||VG30.801||Dissector, curved (Maryland)|
|4||VG30.804||Dissector Curved (Scissors)|
|5||VG30.701||Grasper, with hole|
|6||VG30.702||Grasper, with thin teeth|
|7||VG30.703||Grasper, with thick teeth-(Clinch)|
|8||VG30.704||Grasper, with thin teeth, rotating (22)|
|9||VG30.705||Grasper, with thin teeth, rotating (40)|
|10||VG30.706||Grasper, with wave teeth|
|13||VG30.709||Grasper, Rat Teeth|
|14||VG30.901||Vessel Sealer (bipolar)|
VOLARGRIP™ Grasper Series are
with ratchet mechanism that
can be switched on or off,
for user’s preference
VOLARGRIP™ Dissector Series
are monopolar cautery.
The cautery connection located
on bottom of the handle may
be utilized for monopolar cautery
when attached to standard
cautery cables and their generators.
Straight Bipolar Forceps is Bipolar Forceps for vessel sealing.